- Be authentic, open and communicate clearly, how kind you may be, no one can empathize with you and help you if you put it in very vague sense of things. "My job makes me depressed" is much clearer than if they remain vague: "Something is very difficult for me lately."
- Familiarity is based: A trusted relationship must be reciprocal in the exchange of feelings and problems to give and take. It is important to listen as readily as on their own things to talk. It is important to show genuine interest in the lives of others.
- Do not overextend your confidant. Familiarity does not mean that you unload all the problems in the other. Here you should be selective and consider: It is counterproductive and not very sensitive, use the other for every little thing as a soul garbage dump Lead.
- Show your gratitude: Nobody wants to be used only as the Western Wall, without at least recognition to read it. A confidant is not a doctor or therapist must listen to us. Gratitude can be expressed in various ways.
- Learn and grow in intimate relationship - for example, by soliciting feedback. Feel free to ask not your confidant whether he has the impression that you learned something and you really followed his advice .Bear to his honest opinion.
- Every relationship needs balance. Share your worries and problems not only with your confidant, but also your joys and successes. Familiarity does not mean that you can press down together by the burden of emotional and other problems, but it cushions such as laughter and shared enjoyment. (Psychology Today, May 2010)
- In order to fill up as much energy, you should fully concentrate on the practice and all my heart in the matter be with.
- Take some - especially for the first attempt - much time as possible.
- Find a reasonably quiet place where you feel comfortable.
- Reduce the noise, turn off cell phone and radio from eg.
- you can sit, stand or lie - the back should be straight.
- Anyone who sits or stands, pulls out the shoes and makes his feet on the ground.Both soles should have full contact. Check again, as the weight is distributed: Feel both feet evenly on the floor. You may correct the weight distribution even.
- Then you close your eyes. Make four or five normal breaths, and come to rest.
- The world around it into the background, everything is softer.
- Smokers phone at 0810 810 013 (maximum of € 0.10 per minute): As a nationwide initiative of the social security institutions, the countries and the Ministry of Health smoking phone supports the way into the smoke-free!Experienced Clinical and health psychologists offer Monday to Friday 13:00 bis 18:00 clock telephone advice and support during smoking cessation, especially for expectant parents and pregnant women. The site also contains a list of counseling centers in Austria: www.rauchertelefon.at .
- Outpatient smoking cessation of health insurance: Health insurance companies offer their facilities and outpatient smoking cessation counseling programs in. The cost of the insurance company takes over, only the cost of any medical assistance must pay for itself. The consultancy is an appointment necessary and the e-card to bring. The current offers are available directly from the individual health insurance.
- Inpatient smoking cessation in specialized institutions: This is usually a several-week "cure" with special cessation programs. Under certain conditions (for example, secondary disease , severe dependence) costs borne by the respective social security up to the deductible. This requires, however, in the run-together family doctor / family doctor or the lung specialist doctor to the lung specialist, an application for "rehabilitation, spa and recreation residence" are made with the. Rehabilitation centers, for example for Pulmonary Diseases, see the rehabilitation compass . More information (including the Kostenabdeckdung), see .
- Established medical doctors with additional qualifications smoking cessation,see www.aerztekammer.at . A one-time advice on the of relaying to the smoker phone is for patients / patients free of charge.The smoking cessation in a / an established doctor / physician is not paid by health insurance.
- Specialised psychologists / psychologists: contract psychologists / psychologist contract can cost a smoker with the insurance rückverrechnen the diagnosis. This requires a medical referral for clinical psychological diagnosis with suspected "abuse of nicotine," "nicotine dependence" is necessary. Specialised psychologists / psychologist (smoking treatment, smoking cessation) can be found at:www.boep.or.at . Also a list of all psychologists with cash contract is available on the website of the professional association. Some have health insurance list of its cash and cash psychologist psychologists on its website published.
Friends protect against stress
Friends have to trust each
How do you keep a friendship alive?
Enchanted by the culinary community experience
Voodoo with spices
Voodoo with fresh ingredients
"Smoking is dangerous to your health," "Smoking when pregnant harms your baby" - two of the many slogans as they are to be found on cigarette packets. Cigarette smoke contains around 4,000 different substances, including nicotine, nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxide and carbon monoxide. These substances are highly toxic to the human body part, and for long-term health effects responsible for. Heart attack, stroke, hypertension and cancer are the possible consequences.
Impact on fertility
But the generative power of men is reduced by smoking. The blood supply of the testes is reduced, which has a negative sperm production and quality can impact on.
Consequences for the pregnancy
In comparison have children of women who have smoked in pregnancy, lower birth weight than children of non smoking women. Moreover, increases the risk that the children are underdeveloped at birth. The lung function of newborns can smoke during pregnancy are affected by this. Studies have shown that a person with smoking before pregnancy, start stop, clear health risk to the child and the likelihood of premature or stillbirth reduces.
No smoking in pregnancy
For many women, pregnancy is a special motivation to quit smoking. For the smoking cessation experts generally advise: the sooner the better. How long does it take to stop smoking with depends on the degree of nicotine dependence and the actual readiness of the parties concerned on the. In most cases, succeed in stopping smoking is not from one day to another. From the first meeting to the cessation treatment sessions are often several consultations and necessary. Often an effective smoking cessation extends over several weeks.
Using it's easier
In the initial meeting will include the analysis of smoking behavior in and asks how much willingness is to stop smoking with. Then approach is further discussed as a long-term smoking cessation can be achieved. Depending on personal desire and a need for the first interview the possibility of continued care.
Nicotine replacement is not recommended for pregnant women. Should quit without medical assistance not be possible, the attending physician or the patient's physician be consulted. The use of nicotine replacement therapy should only be done under medical supervision. The cost of medical assistance are not covered by health insurance.
Also regular exercise helps in smoking cessation to prevent withdrawal symptoms and is - in consultation with the doctor gives you - even for pregnant women possible. The benefits of physical training on smoking cessation - at least 30 minutes, two or three times per week - until proven in many studies.
Use has been scientifically
About a quarter of pregnant women smokes!
In terms of the total population smoke 19 percent of all 15-year-old women on a daily basis (27 percent of men).